- Increasing the rate of Black Homeownership in the U.S. which is at a historic low. Homeownership is the #1 way to reduce the racial wealth gap in the country. Creating Two Million New Black Homeowners
- Accessible, affordable and sustainable mortgage lending to African-Americans. Eliminating of predatory, and discriminatory lending practices and mortgage pricing based on race, gender and zip codes.
- Increasing business and employment opportunities for Black brokers, agents, developers, property managers and other professionals in the real estate, banking and the mortgage industry.
- Increasing public and private procurement opportunities for black business owners especially those in the areas of real estate.
- Promoting and advocating for policies and laws that advance Fair and Democracy in Housing.
- Protecting the voting rights of African American real estate professionals, Realtists ® and the communities they serve.